Sunday, June 3, 2012

BiLatinMen: Crave & Pelon Get Nasty



BILATINMEN WROTE:

Ok, this is the moment you have all been waiting for: Crave sucking dick for the first time and losing his asshole virginity on film (watch him whimper like a bitch). Gangster model Pelon returns the favor by sucking on Crave's fat dick and then letting Crave pound his gangster ass in different positions. If you like gangsters, you will love this gay gangster sex scene. Nobody else brings you models like these big dick gang bangers who will do anything for money.



NutBusterDotCom Writes:

Had to give my opinion on this one.  I think Pelon (the one with the big ass "POMONA" tattoo across his chest) probably really is a gang banger, or ex gang banger.  I have to say I find his fucking Cholo ass hot as hell.  I'm so glad this was a flip fuck.  Seeing Pelon getting his ass fucked doggystyle, then on his back and at the end riding Crave's dick like a fucking puta was hot as hell.  I would tear his culo up and then have a few Coronas after.  Post in comments if you like hot latino pinga and culo as much as I do  ;-)

VIDEO PREVIEW:

2 comments: