Monday, June 4, 2012

BreedItRaw: "Jamaican Power Drive" - Phoenix & Mikey























I came across Mikey in 2009 on a gay social network.  He would post hot amateur videos with his sexy white boyfriend.  He also made it abundantly clear on his profile that he was not into black guys.  So, I was pleasantly surprised to see him getting fucked by Phoenix on BreedItRaw.  Although, "Jamaican Power Drive" was released on BreedItRaw last year it is a definite must see.  I love thick guys like Mikey and Phoenix is always hot.

They say "Love Sees No Color," or in Mikey's case I guess it would be "Dick sees no color?"  Which brings me to my next question. Can a person have a racial preference for who they date, but not who they fuck??  I need to hear from my "NutBusters" (that's you!).  Post it in comments.


MIKEY AND BOYFRIEND:





















MIKEY GETS FUCKED BY HIS BOYFRIEND::

1 comment: