Monday, June 4, 2012

BreedItRaw: "The Roommate, Part 2" - Knight, Dagger, & Romance


This update came out in April, but my blog is super new and I still wanted to do a write up on it because it's fucking hot.  Knight, Dagger, & Romance.  These are three of my personal favorites on BreedItRaw.  I watched the video and it did not disappoint.  I had to laugh when Knight tried to fuck Dagger first.  His dick was just way too big.  Then Knight told Romance that Dagger's booty was too tight.  Romance laughed and Knight moved away from the booty.  Then Romance steps in and says "I'll open him up first."  That's what a tag team is all about.  Working together. 

Knight is like a Nubian God  and Romance is a like a Prince.  Dagger is the hot little servant and he aims to please with a dick in his mouth and one in his ass. This video is sure to make you bust that nut.  Click the pics or any of the links to join BreedItRaw!!!  









































VIDEO PREVIEW:  

No comments:

Post a Comment