Monday, June 25, 2012

PapiThugz: "Big Dick In Town" - Rico, Kris, & RnB




At PAPITHUGZ a big hard dick is always a good thing. So, when we say "Big Dick in Town," it's no joke. Rico's in the house, all muscles, 8-pack abs and a ready pinga to bust open RnB's dick-hungry booty-hole. Ya'll know this young papa can take some dick, so we invited sweet-faced Kris, who's packing one of the biggest dicks in the business, to get his sloppy seconds. RnB climbed up on that thick, veiny, uncut monster bone and rode that HUMONGOUS piece like a champ. Catch Rico in a fuck-sandwich, banging RnB while Kris bangs him. You got to really love some dick to let Rico and Kris fuck you. Fortunately for you, RnB can't get enough. It's all about PAPITHUGZ! 


NutBuster Writes:

I have the same eye glasses RnB has on in this video.  True story.  Most people don't know I wear glasses.  I don't mind letting my readers know, but no one will ever see me wearing them.  I love how RnB looks in this scene wearing his glasses and fitted cap.  I can't imagine wearing my glasses during sex.  I would feel like the biggest nerd.  But he pulls it off.  Then again it's hard to focus on anything besides his ass and Rico with his sexy self.  Anything with Rico is a definite NutBuster.  Click the pics to join!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment